QCM BRIGHT METALLIC PLATINUM
- Precious Metal Inks are bright, opaque, metallic plastsiol screen printing inks.
- Adds pop to your design as either an accent or as a color replacement to jazz up an old design.
- MTL inks print well through screen meshes in the range of 83-110 TPI (32-120 TPcm)
- Screens stretched to a minimum of 25 newtons are recommended.
- If using lower tension screens, adjust off contact accordingly.
- Use just enough squeegee pressure to deposit the ink on the surface of the shirt. This will enhance the opacity and also ensure a better cure.
- Try not to drive the ink into the fabric. Squeegee durometers of 60 or 70 are recommended.
Stencil: Use any direct emulsion or capillary film.
Modifiers: MTL inks are ready to use. They can be extended using LFP-1002 base but opacity will be affected.For printing on Nylon shell material waterproofed, use MF-66 Nylon Bonding Agent.
Cleanup: Use any of the commercially available products for the cleanup of plastisol inks.
Environmentally Friendly: QCM Plastisol Ink contains no leaded pigments and when properly disposed of, has no environmental impact. Use a screen wash for plastisols for cleanup. Scrape screens carefully and store ink for reuse. Minimize unusable scrap ink by segregating ink by color.