Matsui EasyPrint Clear 301
- Bases can be mixed with Pigments, Glow Color MS Series and any other base to create a unique ink.
- Specifically designed for today's manual and high speed automatic screen printing presses.
- Recommended for use with up to 230 mesh and can be printed through a high mesh count screen up to 305 which will produce an ultra soft hand. Mix 5-10% pigment to binder by weight.
- Clear binder base for use on white and light colored fabrics.
- PVC free 301 ECO-Series inks are environmentally safe.
- Print through fine screen mesh up to 305 mc in (120 mc cm) when cured at 320°F (160°C), Clear 301 C produces the softest prints achievable in textile screen printing today.
Clear 301 C should be mixed in clean vessels using clean mixing blades and utensils. Any contamination from other ink sources or non-approved additives could make Clear 301 C test positive for restricted PVC’s.
- Clear 301 C can be dry cleaned or ironed
- Use Retarder MG 1-5% to help with open time in the screen
- Use Fixer WF-N 1-5% to help with wash fastness
- Use Softener MG 1-4% to help Soften and penetrate in to the garment
- Use Thickener B .25-1% to help thicken the ink
- Use RV Additive 1-3% to reduce viscosity
Matsui 301C Clear Characteristics:
- Wet Ink Tack | Low
- After Flash Tack | Low
- Printability | Excellent
- Surface Appearance | Matte
- Opacity/Viscosity | Low/Low
- Bleed Resistance | None
- Flash Temperature | 160°F (71°C)/decreases with deposit thickness
- Cure Temperature | 320°F (160°C)
- Squeegee Hardness | Medium
- Squeegee Blade | Sharp
- Squeegee Angle | 45 degrees to screen
- Squeegee Speed | Medium
- Underlay | 301 Series
- Emulsion | Direct or indirect
- Mesh Count | 110-305 mc in (43-120 mc cm)
- Thinner | RV Additive
- Thickener | Thickener B
- Storage | 65°F to 95°F (18°C to 35°C). Avoid direct sun.
- Cleanup | Water and mild soap or detergent
- Color Range | Clear
- Substrate Type | Cotton
- Substrate Color(s) | Light and Medium Fabrics