PlastiSolv 842 Screen and Press Wash
- EasiWay - PlastiSolv 842 Screen and Press Wash is 100% Active
- Environmentally approved.
PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash Special Features:
- PlastiSolv 842 has no odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- PlastiSolv 842 dries fast...providing a safe, odor-free alternative to mineral spirits, aerosol screen opener and other hot, hazardous, flammable solvents.
- PlastiSolv 842 will not "lock in" photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- PlastiSolv 842 contains no hazardous substances (no TLV’s, no PEL’s) which provides a better workplace environment.
- PlastiSolv 842 is non-flammable (flash point of 142°F) which makes it safer for handling, storage and rag disposal than conventional solvents.
- PlastiSolv 842 is not SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- PlastiSolv 842 may be applied manually, recirculated through the EasiFlo™ System or recirculated in enclosed, automatic screen washing systems, providing superior product life and economy.
PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash Application:
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Apply PlastiSolv 842 Press Wash by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer or by rag to the (well) ink side of the screen.
- Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
- Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.
- The screen will be ready for printing or tape application within 10 - 15 seconds.