PlastiSolv™ 810 Press Wash
Workplace approved * 100% active odor free plastisol ink remover which can be used at the press and in the reclaim area.
PlastiSolv 810 cuts ink lighting fast and dries quickly for on press color changes, screen opening or saved screens.
Special features of PlastiSolv 810:
- No odor which makes the job of color changes and screen reclaiming much more pleasant.
- Will not "lock in" photopolymer emulsions and films which allows for quick, easy reclaiming.
- California Prop 65 compliant, providing a safe alternative to non-compliant press washes.
- SARA (Superfund Amendments Reauthorization Act) reportable which requires less solvent monitoring and paperwork.
- May be applied manually or recirculated through the EasiFlo™ System, or in an enclosed, automatic screen washing system, providing superior product life and economy.
Application for use at the press:
• Scrape all excess ink from screen.
• Apply PlastiSolv 810 by squirt bottle, pneumatic sprayer or by rag to the (well) ink side of the screen.
• Thoroughly agitate ink with a rag or scrubber, then wipe up all dissolved ink.
• Reapply if necessary and follow with a dry rag, wipe on both sides of the screen.