ANC - Triple Blend Plastisol Spot Remover
American Niagara Corp. - Non-flammable solvent used by screen printers to remove cured plastisol inks from t-shirts, hats, etc.
- Contains virgin chlorinated solvents
- Removes ink, grease, soil, oil, latex etc
- Removes cured plastisol inks
- 100% non-flammable
- Chlorinated solvent odor
- Toxicity-maintain below T.L.V.
- Very fast drying
- Does not require air testing outside USA
- Available by the case (4 gallons)
Methylene chloride (dichloromethane) 75-09-2; Perchloroethylene (tetrachloroethylene) 127-18-4 *note-special inhibiting package is not included because it is less than 1% of the formulation; non-hazardous ingredients are not listed as they are trade secrets according to 29CFR1910.1200. Also contains 1,2 butylene oxide and nitromethane less than 1%.
HMIS (safety code 1-4) HEALTH 2 • FLAMMABILITY 1 • REACTIVITY 0 • PERSONAL PROTECTION B COMPONENTS (inert and non-hazardous components are not subject to reporting and are considered as trade secrets)