TEKMAR - TEKBOND TB 10 WATER BASED ADHESIVE
- TEKMAR TB 10 is a revolutionary new pallet adhesive, developed specifically for the textile screen printing industry.
- It is non-staining, long lasting and a totally environmentally safe product.
- This non-hazardous, non-flammable adhesive, can be used safely in any sized shop allowing total OSHA compliance for the adhesive station.
- TB10 is manufactured using newly-developed synthetic polymer technology, that until now, has not been available for screen printing applications.
- TB 10 is designed to be sprayed through an adhesive applicator such as the TARGET SYSTEM TB 1000.
- It affords tremendous hold down for both Tee’s and sweats and has a tack time that rivals aerosol solvent based adhesives. Should the adhesive lose its’ tackiness as a result of lint or fleece build up, it can be quickly re-activated by wiping over with a damp sponge, giving maximum use and minimizing reapplication.
- TB10 is available in 1 quart and 1 gallon pails along with 15 and 55 gallon bulk containers