RUTLAND NPT LX BLACK
- EH8014 is a non-phthalate printing black that is designed to provide good printability at low cost.
- Prints with a matte finish
- Competitively priced.
- EH NPT HO RFU is formulated as a press-ready plastisol for printing on 100% Cotton or over a low bleed underlay when printing on poly/cotton blends.
- Short body and very low wet tack for easy printing with no build-up.
- Ready for use, just stir and print.
- Great for hand presses or automatic printing machines.
- Easy to use, maintains print viscosity without thinning during print run.
- Formulated to be opaque for direct printing on lights or darks.
- Competitive with lower opacity products currently sold in the print market.
Print EH NPT RFU inks directly onto 100% Cotton or over an NPT underlay on darks poly cotton garments. EH NPT RFU is normally printed through mesh ranges from 86-280 mc.in (34-110 mc.cm). Recommend 70-80 Durometer squeegee with sharp edge for maximum definition. Proper cure is achieved when garment reaches 320¼F (160¡C).
Do not dry clean, bleach, or iron the printed image. This is not a low bleed ink, do not print on polyester fabrics.